PT-1 Professional Hands-Free Force Gauge for Tensioning and Tuning of Shrouds, Cable Rigs, Wire Rope Standing Rigging, and Forestays, for 3/32, 1/8, and 5/32 inch Cable Diameter.
- Measures tension in cables and rods to check for proper setup in sail rigging and supporting cables for large tents, radio towers, and other structures
- Analog gauge shows present tension in pounds (lb.)
- Measurement accuracy of + or - 5 percent
- Measures tension from approximately 5 to 25 percent of the cable's breaking strength
- Can remain hooked on the wire during testing while tension is adjusted