Gemlux Flush Mount Friction Hinge 2.75" x 1.5" that moves through 100 degrees.
- Sold in singles for custom installations.
- Designed to eliminate the need for gas struts or hatch springs in some applications.
- Friction is built into the barrel of the hinge using patented technology from Gemlux.
- Friction hinges are pre-tensioned and SHOULD NOT BE ADJUSTED.
- If the hatch is large and still closes under it own weight consider using more than two hinges.
- Holds open hatches, live well lids, radio boxes and many more applications.
- No tooling required for mounting.
- Maximum opening angle of 180°..
- 304G stainless steel.
- For best results we recommend using bolts washers, nylon nuts and 3M 5200 Marine Adhesive Sealant when installing friction hinges.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST THE TENSION OF THE FRICTION HINGES IN ANY WAY.
|PART NUMBER||LENGTH||WIDTH||MOUNT HOLES||MOUNT SCREWS||LEAF THICKNESS||BARREL HEIGHT||SPLIT|
|GEM-38610||69mm||38mm||4||5mm c/s||4mm||11.3mm||34.5mm / 34.5mm