FIX190 - HT is a single component adhesive sealant offering ultimate high strength in structural bonding and direct glazing bonding and sealing.
- MS Polymer, chemically neutral and fully elastic.
- Available in White and Black.
- Free of isocyanates and solvents.
- Suitable for above and below waterline.
- Potable water certified.
- Paintable and resistant to mould. (Compatibility tests recommended)
- UV stable producing non-yellowing whites and colour fast blacks.
- Primerless bonding to most common substrates.
- 3.6MPa - Equivalent to holding 36Kg per cm².
- Available in 290ml cartridges and 600ml sausages.
FIX190 HT - High quality single component adhesive sealant with ultimate bond strength.
Based on a Modified - MS Polymer, FIX190 HT is a chemically neutral and fully elastic sealant used in low movement joints and for structural bonding and direct glazing in the Marine, Transport, Areospace and Construction industries where a strong flexible bond is required.
FIX190 HT is approved by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and Germanischer Lloyd (GL) for structural bonding and direct glazing, along with having certification to be used in potable water by Standards Assurance Innovations - ASNZ4020.
Please contact Fixtech Head Office for copies of Certification Approval.
FIX190 HT cures into a very strong but flexible rubber, with excellent adhesion to many substrates such as, but not limited to; timber, fibreglass, carbon fibre, epoxy coated products, glass, ceramic, aluminium, all stainless steels, copper, rough and treated metals, along with most plastics. Refer to the TDS for more infomation.
- Structurally suitable in the Marine industry for deck to hull joins.
- Structurally suitable for the manufacture of composite trailers Eg: Rv's and motorhomes.
- Excellent adhesion to most porous and non-porous substrates. Primer may be required. Please refer to the TDS for more infomation.
- High performance mechanical properties.
- Flexible elastic rubber; movement accomodation +20%.
- No bubble formulation within the sealant.
- Easy to tool and finish. Fixtech does not recommend the use of chemicals or solvents during the process of tooling. Please refer to the TDS for more information.
- Can be wet on wet painted with all water based paints. (Compatibility tests recommended.)
- Can be applied under water.
- Minimal health and safety risks to the user.