Next generation compact submersible 500 GPH electric pump for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller craft.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base. This pump is extremely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
NON-Automatic pump - requires aÃÂ Rule float switchÃÂ to operate automatically.ÃÂ Please note - using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump. Available in both 12 volt & 24 volt models.ÃÂ 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump - 500 US gallons per hour - 31 litres per minute
- Higher flow - optimised impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infusedÃÂ water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additionalÃÂ protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in theÃÂ discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining backÃÂ from the pump discharge hose into the bilge.ÃÂ Note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challengingÃÂ plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact - 99mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
- 1 x straight port provided.
|PART NUMBER||CAPACITY||VOLTAGE||AMPS||HOSE OUTLET SUITS||RULE MODEL|
|RWB-801||500GPH||12V||1.6A||Threaded 20mm (3/4")||25DA|
|RWB-802||500GPH||24V||0.8A||Threaded 20mm (3/4")||25DA-24