This 1080 LPH. 12 volt pump can be used for most general pumping applications, eg. hosing down, bilge pump, shower pump or with the end strainer removed as a permanent in-line fixture for water systems.
Takes 1/2" tube and is supplied with four metres of electric lead fitted with clips for attachment to the battery.
Maximum pressure 1 kg/cm sq.
Suitable for fresh and salt water. Size 165mm x 38mm.
- Delivers 280GPH (1080 LPH).
- Pumps fresh and sea water or diesel
- Rapid diesel refuelling and transfer with no spillage.
- Bilge pump-out in tight areas.
- Water transfer, deck showers, deck anchor and general wash down.
- Robust, slim line with clip-on easily cleaned filter.
- Intermittent light duty
- Not for use in pumping (Petrol)
- Current: 12V (4.5amp)
- Head: 32ft (9.7m)
- Flow rate: 280 gph (1080 lph)
- Rating: Continuous
- Outlet id hose: 1/2" (13mm)
- Pressure: 14psi (0.96bar)
- Body: POM
- Length: 6.5" (165mm)
- Diameter: 1.5" (38mm)
- Cable Length: 13ft (4m)
- Weight: 1.1lbs (500g)
- Liquid: fresh & Sea Water / Diesel
- Operating Temp
- Diesel to (40Â°C)
- Water to (80Â°C)