Ultima Float Switch manufactured by Johnson Pump SPX FLOW.
- Uses the patented Mirus field effect detector cells producing micro-electrical fields that detect disruptions caused by water and fluids.
- Detector cells are totally sealed and are never in contact with the water, will not corrode and are not affected by oil or foreign debris.
- No moving parts, totally sealed solid state electronics and field detectors, no mercury and no exposed sensors eliminate corrosion possibilities and makes the Ultima switch environmentally sensitive.
- Ultima activates at a 50mm (2") fluid level and deactivates at a 20mm (¾") fluid level.
- A 3 second delay prevents false starts.
- Ultima switch is rated to handle pumps up to 20 amps at 12 or 24 volts.
- N.B. As with all submersible electrics, attention is needed during installation to ensure that wiring connections remain above water level.
- Specified output is US gph open flow.
|PART NUMBER||POWER RATING VOLTS||MAXIMUM AMPS|