Designed for the hardest conditions, to reduce the strain and increase the sheer enjoyment of helming.
The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance.
- More feedback - for accurate and precise control.
- More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility.
- Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration.
- Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist, on or off the wind.
- Allows two handed helming with arms relaxed into a more comfortable, elbows-down position.
- Push-button adjustment with TorlonÃ¢ÂÂ¢ ball locking mechanism.
- Strong stainless steel swivel joint for precise control.
- Removable fast pin for easy stowage.
- Integral shock absorber.
- Complete with all fasteners.
- Joint: Swivel
- Length Closed: 750mmÃÂ
- Length Extended: 1200mm
- ÃÂ Weight: 700g