Gemlux Top Mount Friction Hinge 2" x 3"
- Sold in singles for custom installations.
- Designed to eliminate the need for gas struts or hatch springs in some applications.
- Friction is built into the barrel of the hinge using patented technology from GemluxÂ®.
- Friction hinges are pre-tensioned andÂ SHOULD NOT BE ADJUSTED.
- If the hatch is large and still closes under it own weight consider using more than two hinges.
- Holds open hatches, live well lids, radio boxes and many more applications.
- No tooling required for mounting.
- Maximum opening angle of 180Â°.
- Various shapes and sizes available.
- 304G stainless steel.
- For best results we recommend using bolts washers, nyloc nuts and 3M 5200 Marine Adhesive Sealant when installing friction hinges.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST THE TENSION OF THE FRICTION HINGES IN ANY WAY.
|PART NUMBER||LENGTH||WIDTH||MOUNT HOLES||MOUNT SCREWS||LEAF THICKNESS||BARREL HEIGHT||SPLIT|
|GEM-38604||76mm||50mm||6||5mm c/s||4mm||11.3mm||25mm / 25mm|